Start A Common and Simple Speaking in English Language

Now-a-days English is playing a better role in the whole world and society, English establishes communication link with other peoples or country. In India it’s rapidly growing and everyone want to learn, so Many people want to learn English to get the job. Some people are learning English because they want to speak with children in English to build up confidence of the child.

As I told earlier that better way to learn English grammar with supportive rules and make practice of these simple and small sentences as much as possible with different different people. Don’t speak much if you not have good command on grammar, first need to learn more grammar then after command on speaking and then after we say fluency of speaking. In the staring go little slow and have good practice of simple and small sentences which are common and generally used in the conversation. I feel English required a much practice,   however once you got the practice of simple and small sentences  after that  grammar rules and simple sentences will never go out from your mind and you will be creating your own way and this would be your own style of speaking in English which you have introduced.

I have started perfect English section for peoples who are not able to speak in English language. They have no commands on the language and hesitate much while always speaking. To remove a hesitation and build up a confidence here is very much essential that you should have good command on small small sentences first which you will be using in between while speaking even when conversation in your mother tongue. As you get the command on these small sentences I could say you have grown much than earlier now and have build up your full confidence and you are ready to speak in English. Now what is next step and what you need to do, you need to use much these small sentences and speak a lot in between. I am pretty sure that you will be speaking a lot in English one day.

We would say finally importance of learning English are - more job opportunity, good promotions, good packages, onsite visit, client projects in your hand, more expansion of your business world wide, attending of parents meeting, speaking with your child and making full confidence in the child.I have taken few examples of small small sentences, please go with these.

1. You are right.
    तुम्हारा कहना ठीक है |
2. I was surprised.
   मैं आश्चर्य चकित था |
3. Let me go.
    मुझे जाने दो |
4. Don't get me wrong.
    मुझे गलत मत समझो |
5. Let me come in.
    मुझे अंदर आने दो |
6. What do you mean?
    तुम्हारा क्या मतलब है |
7. I have got cold.
    मुझे जुकाम हुआ है |
8. Wait a moment.
   थोडा ठहरो |
9. I have just come.
    मैं अभी आया हूँ |
10. Let me see this.
     मुझे यह देखने दो |
11. Is there anything wrong with you.
      क्या तुम्हे कुछ हुआ है |
12. I am not like this.
      मैं ऐसा नहीं हूँ |
13. I am not feeling well.
      मेरी तबियत ख़राब है |
14. He has a fever.
      उसे फीवर है |
15. It is very hot today.
     आज बड़ी गर्मी है |
16. I am shivering.
      मैं काँप रहा हूँ |
17. So kind of you.
      आपकी कृपा है |
18. Have something cold.
      कुछ ठंडा लो |
19. Wish you a very happy journey.
     आपकी यात्रा शुभ हो |
20. Don't be formal.
      फोर्मल मत बनो |
21. It is a long journey.
      यह लम्बी यात्रा है |
22. Don't be angry.
     गुस्सा मत करो |
23. He has a good choice.
      उसकी  पसंद अच्छी है |
24. Excuse me.
      माफ कीजिये |
25. It is only half kilo meter walk from here.
     यहाँ से केवल हाफ किलो मीटर का रास्ता है |
26. Call me tomorrow.
     मुझे कल कॉल करो |
27. I am quite worried about her.
     मैं थोडा उसके बारे में चिंतित हूँ |
28. I will keep this in mind.
     मैं  इस बात का ध्यान रखूगा |
29. Let him sleep right now.
      उससे अभी सोने दो |
30. Can you prepare tea for me.
      क्या आप मेरे लिए चाय बना सकती हो |
31. May I have one glass of water.
      क्या एक ग्लास पानी मिलेगा |
32. I had enough.
      मेरा हो गया |
33. Its raining outside.
     बाहर बारिश हो रही है |
34. Where do you live?
      तुम कहा रहते हो |
35. How long will it take.
      कितना टाइम लगेगा |
36. Is it your holiday today.
     क्या आज तुम्हारी छुट्टी है |
37. I was just joking.
      मैं सिर्फ मजाक कर रहा था |
38. It is just a beginning.
     यह अभी शुरुवात है |
39. I never thought.
    मैंने कभी नहीं सोचा |
40. I am ready to come with you.
     मैं तुम्हारे साथ आने को तैयार हूँ |
41. I am not feeling well now-a-days.
      आज कल मेरी तबियत ठीक नहीं है |
42. I am speechless.
      मेरे पास शब्द नहीं है |
43. What are you doing?
     तुम क्या कर रहे हो / क्या चल रहा है |
44. I am going tonight.
      मैं आज रात जा रहा हूँ | 
45. I have done my ticket.
      मैंने अपना टिकेट करा लिया है |
46. I have understood.
      मैं समझ गया हूँ |
47. I will not have come office today.
      मैं आज ऑफिस नहीं आ पाऊगा |
48. I go walking everyday.
       मैं रोज टहलने जाता हूँ |
49. He was standing opposite me.
      वह मेरे सामने खड़ा था |
50. Turn off the light.
       लाइट बंद करो |
51. Turn on the computer.
       कंप्यूटर ऑन करो |
52. Would you like to have a coffee.
      क्या आप कॉफी लेना पसंद करोगे |
53. Nice to have met you.
      तुमसे मिलके अच्छा लगा |
54. Hold him.
      उसे पकड़ो |
55. I am putting phone on hold.
      मैं फ़ोन होल्ड पे रख रही हूँ |
56. I have forgotten.
      मैं भूल गया हूँ |
57. Let me ask him.
      मुझे उससे पूछने दो |
58. I have no idea.
       मुझे पता नहीं है |
59. I have no time.
      मेरे पास टाइम नहीं है |
60. You are coming or not.
       तुम आ रहे हो या नहीं |
61. When you are leaving.
     तुम कब जा रहे हो |
62.  Will you drop me at the bus station.
       क्या आप मुझे बस स्टेशन छोड़ देंगे |
63. I won't do this again.
      मैं यह फिर नहीं करूगा |
64. Do your homework.
      अपना होमवर्क  करो |
65. Learn your first chapter in English.
      इंग्लिश में अपना पहला चैप्टर याद करो |
66. If you go there, It would be better.
       तुम वहा गए तो अच्छा होगा |
67. If I were you, I would speak a lot.
      मैं तुम्हारी जगह होता तो बहुत बोलता |
68. Would you call him ?
       क्या तुम उसे बुला दोगे |
69. He was sleeping.
       वह सोया हुआ था |
70. How far away is it ?
      कितनी दूर है |
71. All right, there is no hurry.
       ठीक है कोई जल्दी नहीं है |
72. What did you say ?
       तुमने क्या कहा |
73. Is this today's paper ?
       क्या यह आज का न्यूज़ पेपर है |
74. Are you going with them ?
       क्या तुम उनके साथ जा रहे हो |
75.  When do you get up ?
        तुम कब उठते हो |
76.  Not a problem. 
        कोई समस्या नहीं है |
77.  Possibly Not.
       शायद नहीं करेगा |
78. Have a good day .
      तुम्हारा दिन अच्छा हो |
79. I will not let you go there .
      मैं तुम्हे वहा जाने नहीं दूंगा |
80. Which number did you dial ?
       तुमने कौन सा नंबर डायल किया |
81. You have dialed a wrong number ,
       तुमने गलत नंबर मिलाया है |
82.  I have to get up early in the morning .
       मुझे सुबह जल्दी उठना है |
83. There is no doubt .
       कोई संदेह नहीं है |
84. Are you not feeling well.
       क्या तुम ठीक नहीं महसूस कर रहे हो |
85.  Why don't you go for a movie.
       तुम मूवी देखने क्यों नहीं जाते |
86.  He possibly will not come here .
        शायद वह यहाँ नहीं आएगा |
87.  He may be waiting for you.
        वह शायद तुम्हारा wait कर रहा हो |