Learn Uses of hardly, just, never, often, far, only, usually in English

We should make practice of hardly, just, never, often, far, only and usually in English language as per given said statements below.It will make little stylish English and you would able to say more in small sentence.


Use of Hardly :-


I hardly got your address.
मुझे तुम्हारा पता मुश्किल से मिला |

India hardly won the match.
इंडिया बड़ी मुश्किल से मैच जीती |

I  hardly got your mobile number.
मुझे तुम्हारा मोबाइल नंबर मुश्किल से मिला

I could hardly crossed the road due to traffic.
मैं मुश्किल से ट्रेफिक की वजह से रोड क्रोस कर सकी |

He hardly studied one hour.
उसने मुस्किल से एक घंटा पढ़ा |

Uses of Just :-


My lunch has just finished.
मेरा लंच अभी फिनिश हुआ है |

He has just arrived.
वह अभी आया है |

I was just talking about you.
मैं अभी तुम्हारे बारें में बातें कर रही थी |

I was just thinking of you.
मैं अभी तुम्हारे बारें में सोच रहा था |

Uses of Never :-

I never tried this.
मैंने ये कभी नहीं किया |

I have never seen it
मैंने ये कभी नहीं देखा

I have never done it before.
मैंने ये पहले कभी नहीं किया

I never thought so.
मैंने कभी ऐसा नहीं सोचा

I never had seen a movie like this before.
मैंने कभी इसके पहले ऐसी मूवी नहीं देखी थी |

I never made such food.
मैंने कभी ऐसी खाना नहीं बनाया |

Uses of Often :-

I often used to watch movie on weekend.
मैं वीक एंड पर अक्सर मूवी देखने जाया करता था |

I often used to cook something new.
मैं  अक्सर कुछ नया पकाती हूँ |

I often used to read novel.
मैं  अक्सर  नोवेल पड़ता था |

Uses of Far :-

I live far away than you.
मैं तुमसे दूर रहता हूँ |

How far can you walk?
कितनी दूर तक तुम चल सकते हो |

As far as I know, he will not come to office today.
मेरी जानकारी के अनुसार, वह आज ऑफिस नहीं आयेगा |

She sings far better than you sing.
वह कहीं आपसे बेहतर गाती है |

Uses of Only :-

I only know yogesh in the team.
मैं सिर्फ योगेश को टीम में जानता हूँ |

I would only like to have ice cream.
मैं केवल आइसक्रीम लेना पसंद करूँगा |

Uses of usually :-

Usually I am at  home on Sunday.
ज्यादा तर : मैं सन्डे  घर पर रहता हूँ |


You might be like also:-